Join THE JOSH TOURS for One Day trip to explore Rani Kot fort.
Ranikot Fort (Sindhi: رني ڪوٽ, Urdu: قلعہ رانی کوٹ Hindi: रानीकोट क़िला) is a historical fort near Sann, Jamshoro District, Sindh, Pakistan. Ranikot Fort is also known as The Great Wall of Sindh سنڌ جي عظيم ديوار and is believed to be among one of the world’s largest forts with a circumference of approximately 26 kilometres (16 mi). Kumbhalgarh Fort, a World Heritage Site as part of the Hill Forts of Rajasthan, with over 38 km long wall has the second longest wall in the world after the Great Wall of China. The fort has been compared to the Great Wall of China. Since 1993, nominated by the Pakistan National Commission for UNESCO, Ministry of Education under the cultural criteria, it has been on the tentative list of UNESCO World Heritage Sites. The fort is listed as a historical site under the Antiquities Act, 1975 and its subsequent amendments and is provided protection.
Rs. 2,500/= per head
• Two Meals during the trip.
• Camping or Guest House Rooms.
• All other expenses not mentioned above.
HARDCORE in terms of travelling & trekking (those who are not good at trekking or travelling on third rated roads are discouraged for joining in. Please be aware, in terms of travelling or trekking, it is not a luxurious trip by any means)
MODE OF TRANSPORT:
– Luxury Airconditioned Coaster/Coach (Karachi – Rani Kot – Karachi)
FACILITIES NOT INCLUDED:
1- Personal trekking equipment.
2- Personal Clothing
3- Insurance liability medical aid, and helicopter rescue coverage.
4- Any kind of expense incurred, if anyone leaves trip at any stage due to any reason.
5- Anything thing other than mentioned above in “Cost Include” area is not included in cost.
LIST OF MEMBER’S PERSONAL EQUIPMENT:
-Lighter or match stick
-Sandals / Chappl(s)
– Personal Clothing
– Swim Suit(s)
– Bed Sheet(s)
ITINERARY / DETAILS:
– Departure from Karachi 06:00 AM
– Breakfast on the way.
– Arrival at Rani Kot (Free time to explore)
– Arrival at Meri Kot Fort
– Free Time to Explore
– Visit of Paryo jo tar (Pond)
– Lunch at Meri Kot
– Departure for Karachi
– Washroom break at Jamshoro
– Arrival back in Karachi
Terms and Conditions:
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Member should have to report 30 minutes before departure time.
• Only 10 Kg Cargo bags are allowed & every member is responsible and have to carry his/her own luggage.
• Member must have to behave ethically with his/her fellow group members
• Otherwise company can cancel his/her membership at any time.
• Company is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Company is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No returns will be made in case of cancellation of booking.
• However, the Company may cancel booking at any time.
• Company can change terms and conditions at any time.
• Personal weapons are strictly not allowed.
I understand to abide by the rules & regulation & by-laws of the company, to be enforced from time to time.
I understand that the adventure/outdoor activities carry a potential risk of personal injury. I further undertake that neither I nor any of my heirs or legal representatives shall raise any compensation from the company.
Contact Persons :
Mohammed Hammad Shakil
+92 333 3594811
Payment via online bank transfer or, direct bank deposit to the following bank account
Account # 0360746001
Account Title: The Josh Tours
Brach: Dubai Islamic Bank Land Mark Plaza I.I Chandrigar Road.
Account #: 1234-1234-211275376
Branch Code # 1234
Account Title: Hammad Shakil
Bank Name: UBL Al Rehman Brand I.I Chandrigar Road.
Confirm your Payment by sending us the Payment
Receipt via Whtsapp on 0333-3594811 or Email us on email@example.com OR just sms.
Booking for One Day Trip to Explore Rani Kot (The Largest Fort Of World)
The Josh Tours – We are inviting all those who are passionate to explore the hidden beauty of Pakistan, starting from exploring Balochistan, as it is a gift for all adventure lovers full of thrill, excitement and nature.