The Josh Tours is formed by Hammad Shakil, who has a vision to explore the beauty of Pakistan, In October we are exploring the beauty that is not yet explored before, The Heaven of Sindh Gorakh Hill Station.
Gorakh is a Hill Station of Sindh, Pakistan.It is situated at an elevation of 5,688 ft (1,734 m) in the Kirthar Mountains, 94 kilometres (58 mi) northwest of Dadu city. Gorakh Hill Station is situated on one of the highest plateaus of Sindh, spread over 2,500 acres (10 km2) of land. It is very attractive to nature-lovers owing to its temperate weather and beautiful surroundings. Gorakh’s elevation gives it a special climate, with sub-zero temperatures during winter and generally below 20 degree C in summer, with about 120 mm of average annual rainfall. The name Gorakh is derived from the Barahvi language in which, word “Gurgh” means Wolf … that Balochi language word “Gurkh” is later dialectic adaptation of Brahvi language word Gurgh, meaning wolf.
**01 Night & 02 Days Mini Tour Charges**
PKR 6,999/- per head | Group Discount is Open
Contact Us :
The Josh Tours
**DATES AND DEADLINES**
Start Date: 12th August 01:00 AM
End Date: 13th August 10:00 PM
Last date of Registration: 5th August
Mini Tour Duration: 01 Night and 02 Days
Day 01: Saturday,
Departure from KHI @ 01:00 am
Breakfast at Sehwan Resturant
Departure for Wahi Pandi
Arrival at Wahi Pandi
Departure for Gorakh Hill by 4×4 Jeeps
Arrival at Gorakh Hill Station
Lunch at G-Resort
Sunset view from Benazir Point
Bonfire and Fire Work Enjoyment
01 Night stay in camps/tents
Day 02: Sunday.
Breakfast at G-Resort
Departure for Wahi Pandi via Jeeps
Arrival at Wahi Pandi
Departure for Sehwan
Arrival at Sehwan (Lunch)
Departure for Hyderabad/Karachi
Arrival Karachi | End of Service
THE TRIP IS GOOD FOR?
* Families & Kids
* Corporate Groups
* Photographers & Explorers
* Adventure Enthusiasts
* Sightseeing Lovers
* University Students
Payment Mode :
Payment via online bank transfer or, direct bank deposit to the following bank account
pAccount # 0360746001
Account Title: The Josh Tours
Dubai Islamic Bank Land Mark Plaza I.I Chandrigar Road Karachi
Confirm your Payment by sending us the Payment
Receipt via Whatsapp on 0333-3594811 or Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org OR just sms.
– 100% Refund if Cancellation 7 Days Before the Event
– 50% Refund if Cancellation 5 Days Before the Event
– 30% Refund if Cancellation 3 Days Before the Event
– 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 2 Days Before Event
Minimum Strength to Operate Any Trip (Day or Overnight) is 15. You may Join Individually or in a Group but if by Registration Deadline the Required Minimum Strength isn’t Complete, We will Postpone the Trip & Trip Participants will be Offered to Either Get a Refund or Get their Trip Rescheduled for Next Available Date. Thanks.
Terms and Conditions:
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Member should report 30 mins before departure time.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise The Josh Tours can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• TJT is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• TJT is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tyres, engine failures or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• TJT can cancel booking at any time.
• TJT can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
Office No. 702, 7th Floor Marine Faisal Building, 10 Shahrah-e-Faisal, Karachi 75400