Join THE JOSH TOURS event to explore the beauty of Naran.
ONLY 20 SEATS (1ST COME 1ST SERVE)
Departure Date: 7th July 2018
Arrival Date 14th July 2018
Rs. 16,000 Per Person by Economy Class Train
Rs. 22,000 Per person by Business Class Train
Rs. 25,000 Per Person by Greenline Train
Naran & Kaghan Valley Tours
Duration from Islamabad: 4 Days & 3 Nights
Duration from Karachi: 7 Days & 6 Nights
Departure from Karachi: 21 April 2018
Departure from Islamabad: 23 April 2018
– Naran Valley
– Kaghan valley
– Shogran Valley
– Siri Paye Meadows
– lake saif Ul Malook
Day 00: 7th July 2018
Departure from Karachi by Train / Eco / Business / greenline
Day 01: 8th July 2018
– Arrival Islamabad
– Hotel Transfer
– Night stay & Dinner at Hotel Islamabad Premier Inn
Day 02: 9th July 2018
– Departure for Shogran
– Arrival kiwai & Transfer on Jeeps
– Exploration of Shogran and Siri Payee Meadows
– Night stay & Dinner at Shogran
Day 03:10th July 2018
– Departure for Naran
– Stop over at Kaghan Valley
– Arrival Naran & Hotel Transfer
– Free time To Explore Naran
– Night stay & Dinner at Naran
Day 04: 11th July 2018
– Departure for Lake Saif ul Malook
– 3 Hrs time to Explore Lake Saif ul Malook
– Back to naran
– Exploration of Batakundi and babusar top (Subject to Road)
– Night stay & Dinner at Naran Valley
Day 05: 12th July 2018
– Departure for Islamabad
– Stop over at Kiwai and Abottabad
– Arrival Islamabad at 5 PM
– Night stay & Dinner at Islamabad (For KHI members only)
Day 06: 13th July 2018
– Departure for Station & Transefer on Train
– Departure for Karachi By Train 6 AM
Day 07: 14th July 2018
– Arrival Karachi – 10 AM
Facilities Included in Package:
– Train Tickets
– Hotel Transfers
– Hotel Accommodation 3/4 Pax Sharing
– Breakfast & Dinner
– Jeep for Siri Payee Meadows
– Jeep for Lake Saif ul malook
– AC Luxury Transport
– Services of Professional tour guide
– Road Tolls & Taxes
Facilities NOT included
– Lunches all days
– Extra separate rooms
– Personal Medications
– Extra travelling other than mentioned plans
1- Every Member must keep his her Original CNIC
Contact Person :
• Hammad Shakil
+ 92 3333 3599811
• Maaz Shakil
+ 92 333 0296992
Terms and Conditions:
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Member should have to report 30 mints before departure time.
• Only 10 Kg Cargo bags are allowed & every member is responsible and have to carry its own luggage.
• Member must have to behave ethically with his/her fellow group members
• Otherwise company can cancel his/her membership at any time.
• Company is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Company is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No returns will be made in case of cancellation of booking before ONE day of departure date.
• Company can cancel booking at any time.
• Company can change terms and conditions at any time.
• Personal weapons are strictly not allowed.
• I understand to abide by the rules & regulation & by-laws of the company, to be enforce from time to time.
• I understand that the adventure/outdoor activities carry a potential risk of personal injury. I further undertake that neither
I nor my heirs or legal representatives shall raise any compensation from the company.
Payment & refund policy:
100% Advance before announced last date of Booking
25 % of Paid amount is refundable before 5 days of expedition.
0 % of Paid amount is refundable before 2 day of expedition.
Mode Of Payment:
Payment via online bank transfer or, direct bank deposit to the following bank account
Account Title: The Josh Tours
Branch Code: 1078
Bank Name: Bank Al Habib Sharfabad Branch Karachi
Confirm your Payment by sending us the Payment
Receipt via Whatsapp on 0333-3594811 or Email us on email@example.com OR just sms.
THE TRIP IS GOOD FOR?
* Families & Kids
* Corporate Groups
* Photographers & Explorers
* Adventure Enthusiasts
* Sightseeing Lovers
* University Students
List of Personal Equipments
• Sun Glasses
• Water Bottles
• Lighter or Match stick
• Torch with extra cells
• Tissue roll
• First aid basic medicines
• Extra clothes for Swimming
• Carrying Bag
• Power Banks
• Fishing Equipment if interested in fishing
• Red/Green Lights for Milky way Photography
• Sun block
I understand that the adventure/outdoor activities carry a potential risk of personal injury. I further undertake that neither I nor my heirs or legal representatives shall raise any compensation from TJT.
I further understand that on adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
Terms & Condition
Before requesting to register for tour, we encourage intending participant that he/she should read and understand the following terms and conditions.
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Member should report 30 mins before departure time.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise The Josh Tours can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• TJT is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• TJT is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
• During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts. In such event, the hosts have the right to alter my itineraries or cut short the trip. In such an event, the hosts shall not be held liable to refund money.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tyres, engine failures or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• TJT can cancel booking at any time.
• TJT can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
Booking for 8 Days Economical Tour To Naran & Shogran
The Josh Tours – We are inviting all those who are passionate to explore the hidden beauty of Pakistan, starting from exploring Balochistan, as it is a gift for all adventure lovers full of thrill, excitement and nature.
GET IN TOUCH
Office No. 707, 7th Floor, Mashriq Centre, Gulshan-e-Iqbal Karachi. Pakistan