Tharparkar District is one of the twenty nine districts of Sindh province in Pakistan. It is headquartered at Mithi. It has the lowest Human Development Index of all the districts in Sindh.
**01 Night & 02 Days Mini Tour Charges**
PKR 7,500/- per head | Group Discount is Open | Conditions Applied
**DATES AND DEADLINES**
Start Date: Saturday 1 AM
End Date: Sunday 11.00 PM
Mini Tour Duration: 01 Night and 02 Days
THE TRIP IS GOOD FOR?
* Families & Kids
* Corporate Groups
* Photographers & Explorers
* Adventure Enthusiasts
* Sightseeing Lovers
* University Students
– Landscape Photography Workshop by official canon instructor
– Wild Peacocks & Egyptian Vultures
– AC Luxuary Transport
– AC Rooms in Guest House + Desert Camping Facility
– Tents on Sharing Basis
– Sleeping Bags
– Bathrooms at Camping Site
– Typical Thari Meals
– Visits of Thari villages where you can meet people in their typical atire
– Services of Professional Local Guide
**PLACES TO BE VISITED **
– Mithi City
– 2 villages (1st village for witnessing Wild Peacocks and 2nd for meeting Thari People and visiting their typical Thari Houses)
– Gadi Bhit
– Naukot Fort
Day 01: Saturday
Will be updated soon
Day 02: Sunday
Will be updated soon
Payment Mode :
Payment via online bank transfer or, direct bank deposit to the following bank account
Account #: 1234-1234-211275376
Branch Code # 1234
Account Title: Hammad Shakil Khan
Bank Name: UBL Al Rehman Brand I.I Chandrigar Road.
Confirm your Payment by sending us the Payment
Receipt via Whtsapp on 0333-3594811 or Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org OR just sms.
– 100% Refund if Cancellation 7 Days Before the Event
– 50% Refund if Cancellation 5 Days Before the Event
– 30% Refund if Cancellation 3 Days Before the Event
– 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 2 Days Before Event
Terms and Conditions:
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Member should report 30 mins before departure time.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise The Josh Tours can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• TJT is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• TJT is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tyres, engine failures or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• TJT can cancel booking at any time.
• TJT can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
Office No. 702, 7th Floor Marine Faisal Building, 10 Shahrah-e-Faisal, Karachi 75400