Join The Josh Tours for Adventurous Trip. This time, we are heading to explore Glorious Sindh. The Josh Tours is a member of Karachi Traveler Association and we are pleased to announce ” A TREKKING, HIKING and HISTORICAL exploration trip “.
Sunday 25th Spe 2016 (5AM- 09:00 PM)
Last Day for Booking/Payments (Extended): Friday..
THE TRIP IS GOOD FOR?
* Families & Kids
* Corporate Groups
* Photographers & Explorers
* Adventure Enthusiasts
* Sightseeing Lovers
* University Students
This place is a heaven for landscape & astral photography. We’ll have some seasoned photographers with us on the trip to provide you free instructions and help you hone your landscape & nature photography skills!
Time of Departure: 05:00 am (sharp)
Time of Arrival Karachi: 23:00
Departure Points: Will be disclosed on booking
Per Person Charges: 3000
If Joining On Own Car
1500 Per Person
Car Fuel Carges & Toll Taxes in on parcitipant.
100% ADVANCE PAYMENT at the Time of Registration
(All the Rate are Approved by Karachi Traveller Association)
– Visit of Rani Kot Fort
– Visit of Meri Kot
– Visit of Paryan Jo Tal
Meetup Time: ————————–
Departure from karachi: ————05:00 am
Breakfast at Jamshoro: ———————07:30
Arrival at Rani Kot: ——————-10:30 am
Free time at Rani Kot:————— 1 Hour
Departure for Meri Kot: ————-11:30 pm
Free Time at Meri Kot: ————–1 Hour
Lunch at Merikot Fort —————3:00 pm
Start of Trekking towards fairy pond & Mohan Gate: 01:30
Tea at Meri Kot: ———————–04:
Departure for Karachi: —————5:00 pm
Arrival at Karachi ———————-09:0
-Breakfast at Jamshorro (Paratha – Omlate – Tea
-Lunch: Biryani or Checken Karahi
-Evening Tea at 04:30 pm
Transport: Luxury AC Transport
– Trekking Level: Grade 2
– Trekking time 2 Hours with one hour break
Personal Items Needed:
1- Durable joggers (Necessary)
2- Water Bottles ( Mineral Water will be provided)
3- Pea Caps (Necessary)
4- Personal Medicines (If needed)
5- Trekking Sticks (Optional) .
Important Notes For Participants
Members suffering any type of injury, breathing & Sikin problems or any other Medical issues are not recommended for this tour.
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED:
-Personal insurances of clients
-Laundry, beverages & phone calls or other expenses of personal nature
-Extra expenses due to landslides \ road blocks
-Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc.
-Any item not mentioned above
Payment Mode :
Payment via online bank transfer or, direct bank deposit to the following bank account
Account #: 02080530567
Branch Code # 1234
Account Title: The Josh Tours
Bank Name: Soneri Bank.
Address: Plot No SB-35 & 36, Alfalah Co-operative Housing Society, Shah Faisal Colony
Account #: 1234-1234-211275376
Branch Code # 1234
Account Title: Hammad Shakil Khan
Bank Name: UBL Al Rehman Brand I.I Chandrigar Road.
Confirm your Payment by sending us the Payment
Receipt via Whtsapp on 0333-3594811 or Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org OR just sms.
– 100% Refund if Cancellation 7 Days Before the Event
– 50% Refund if Cancellation 5 Days Before the Event
– 30% Refund if Cancellation 3 Days Before the Event
– 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 3 Days Before Event
Terms and Conditions:
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Member should report 30 mins before departure time.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise The Josh Tours can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• TJT is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• TJT is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tyres, engine failures or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• TJT can cancel booking at any time.
• TJT can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
I understand that the adventure/outdoor activities carry a potential risk of personal injury. I further undertake that neither I nor my heirs or legal representatives shall raise any compensation from TJT.
I further understand that on adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
Contact Us :
Travel With Hammad
Office No. 702, 7th Floor Marine Faisal Building, 10 Shahrah-e-Faisal, Karachi 75400