Gorakh is a Hill Station of Sindh, Pakistan.It is situated at an elevation of 5,688 ft (1,734 m) in the Kirthar Mountains, 94 kilometres (58 mi) northwest of Dadu city. Gorakh Hill Station is situated on one of the highest plateaus of Sindh, spread over 2,500 acres (10 km2) of land. It is very attractive to nature-lovers owing to its temperate weather and beautiful surroundings. Gorakh’s elevation gives it a special climate, with sub-zero temperatures during winter and generally below 20 degree C in summer, with about 120 mm of average annual rainfall. The name Gorakh is derived from the Barahvi language in which, word “Gurgh” means Wolf … that Balochi language word “Gurkh” is later dialectic adaptation of Brahvi language word Gurgh, meaning wolf.
**01 Night & 02 Days Mini Tour Charges**
PKR 7,500/- per head | Group Discount is Open
Contact Us :
The Josh Tours
**DATES AND DEADLINES**
Start Date: @ 01:00 AM Friday Night
End Date: @ 11.00 PM Sunday Night
Mini Tour Duration: 01 Night and 02 Days
Day 01: Saturday,
Departure from KHI @ 2:00 am
Breakfast at Sehwan Resturant
Departure for Wahi Pandi
Arrival at Wahi Pandi
Departure for Gorakh Hill by 4×4 Jeeps
Arrival at Gorakh Hill Station
Lunch at G-Resort
Sunset view from Benazir Point
01 Night stay in camps/tents
Day 02: Sunday.
Breakfast at G-Resort
Departure for Wahi Pandi via Jeeps
Arrival at Wahi Pandi
Departure for Sehwan
Arrival at Sehwan (Lunch)
Departure for Hyderabad/Karachi
Arrival Karachi | End of Service
THE TRIP IS GOOD FOR?
* Families & Kids
* Corporate Groups
* Photographers & Explorers
* Adventure Enthusiasts
* Sightseeing Lovers
* University Students
Payment Mode :
Payment via online bank transfer or, direct bank deposit to the following bank account
Account #: 1234-1234-211275376
Branch Code # 1234
Account Title: Hammad Shakil
Bank Name: UBL Al Rehman Brand I.I Chandrigar Road.
Confirm your Payment by sending us the Payment
Receipt via Whatsapp on 0333-3594811 or Email us on email@example.com OR just sms.
– 100% Refund if Cancellation 7 Days Before the Event
– 50% Refund if Cancellation 5 Days Before the Event
– 30% Refund if Cancellation 3 Days Before the Event
– 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 2 Days Before Event
Minimum Strength to Operate Any Trip (Day or Overnight) is 15. You may Join Individually or in a Group but if by Registration Deadline the Required Minimum Strength isn’t Complete, We will Postpone the Trip & Trip Participants will be Offered to Either Get a Refund or Get their Trip Rescheduled for Next Available Date. Thanks.
Terms and Conditions:
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Member should report 30 mins before departure time.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise The Josh Tours can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• TJT is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• TJT is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tyres, engine failures or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• TJT can cancel booking at any time.
• TJT can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
Office No. 707, 7th Floor, Mashriq Centre, Gulshan-e-Iqbal Karachi. Pakistan
Cell # +92-333-3599811