Join Team THE JOSH TOURS for another tour, this time we will be heading towards Kashmir, “Heaven of Earth”
Package Price per Head
Rs. 28,000 from Economy Train
Rs. 35,000 from AC Train.
Rs. 23,000 from Islamabad.
Note: For separate rooms, 1500 Rs will be charged as extra per night
LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION
Required Initial Advance of Rs. 15,000/- deposit to reserve your seats.
– Keran, Neelum valley
– Sharda , Neelum Valley
– Kel (Optional )
– Upper Neelum
– Neelum River
– Dhani Water Fall
– Arrang Kel (Optional )
– Sharda Ruins / Sharda University
– Azad & Jammu Kashmir Boarder Area
– Snow Hike to Arang Kel (Optiopnal)
– Kutton & Jagran Valley
10 Days Kashmir Tour
Departure from Karachi from Cantt Station
Arrival at Islamabad and Night Stay in Hotel.
Arrival in Muzaffarabad
Breakfast/Lunch at Muzaffarabad – Lavish Dine Inn
Departure for Neelum Valley
Arrival at Keran
Hotel Check in – Neelum Greenland
Bonfire, Live B.B.Q, Movie & Music at Caribbean Resort
Night stay at hotel (Triple sharing basis)
Hike to upper Neelum
Sightseeing and return to Keran
Departure for Shardah
Arrival at Shardah
Lunch at Shardah
Dinner & overnight stay at hotel
Early morning breakfast
Departure for Kel
Hotel check in at Kel
Hike to Arang Kel
Lunch at Arang Kel
Return to Kel
Dinner & overnight stay at Kel
Breakfast at hotel
Departure for Tao Butt
Retrun to Kel
Dinner & Night Stay at Kel hotel
Return to Keran-Kutton
Lunch at Keran
Departure for Kutton
Arrival and check in at Kutton (Kutton colony room reservation is subject to any vip movement, in case of any top level govt official reservation may be canceled)
Visit Kutton waterfall
Dinner & overnight stay at Kutton
Departure for Muzaffarabad
Lunch at Lavish Dine Inn
Departure for Pirchanasi
Sightseeing at Pirchanasi hill top
Return to Muzaffarabad
Dinner & overnight stay at Muzaffarabad
Departure for Lahore/Islamabad
Departure for Karachi from Train.
Arrival back in Karachi
|DETAILS OF THE AREA|
Details of Area:
The bewitching beauty of Kutton permeated in the radius of 10 kilometers, makes Jagran Valley . The area is 16 kilometers from Kundal Shahi, is accessible by an unpaved road. For the convenience of tourists, the tourism department has constructed two angler’s huts. It is 74 kilometers from Muzaffarabad. Here, Jagran Nallah joins river Neelum which is being developed for trout fishing.
Keran is situated on the bank of the river Neelum 1524 meters above sea level. It has some very picturesque scenery. The main attraction for this place is that India is visible on the other side of the river. There is also a small military bridge that connects the two divides, and one can see both Pakistani and Indian soldiers patrolling. Valley Trackers has a rest house built here as well. It is a very healthy place from environmental point of view.
Located at a distance of 30 kilometers from Dowarian. It is a breath-taking green spot at an altitude of 1981 meters. Shardi and Nardi are two mountain peaks overlooking the valley, reputedly named after legendry princess Sharda, it has a captivating landscape with numerous springs and hill sides covered with trees. On the right bank, opposite to Sharda, the Neelum is joined by the Surgan Nallah
along which a track leads to Nurinar Pass and through it to the Kaghan Valley.
19 kilometers journey from Sharda upstream takes one to Kel. It is a small valley at a height of 2097 meters. This is another picturesque place in the Neelum Valley . The Shounter Nallah joins river Neelum at this place and leads to Gilgit Agency over the Shandur Pass (4420 meters above sea level). Buses ply daily on this route in good weather. It is adviseable to hire a jeep from Authmuqam for a trip into the Valley. Horses and ponies can also be hired locally for travel to the interior of the Neelum Valley . Banks college hospital, bazaar and a rest house are available for accommodation.
Arang Kel a Breathtaking, Lush Green village and tourist spot in Neelam valley, Azad Kashmir, Pakistan. It is located on the hill top near Kel at the altitude of 8,379 feet (2,554 m) feet. This piece of utmost beauty, one can find in Kashmir, listed among the most beautiful places to visit in the world. The village is accessible by a 2 kilometers (1.2 mi) trek from Kel.
Payment via online bank transfer or, direct bank deposit to the following bank account
Account #: 1234-1234-211275376
Branch Code # 1234
Account Title: Hammad Shakil Khan
Bank Name: UBL Al Rehman Brand I.I Chandrigar Road.
Confirm your Payment by sending us the Payment
Receipt via Whtsapp on 0333-3594811 or Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org OR just sms.
– 100% Refund if Cancellation 7 Days Before the Event
– 50% Refund if Cancellation 5 Days Before the Event
– 30% Refund if Cancellation 3 Days Before the Event
– 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 2 Days Before Event
|Terms & Condition|
Before requesting to register for “11 Days Tour to Neelam Valley | Heaven on Earth” with us, we encourage intending participant that he/she should read and understand the following terms and conditions.
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Member should report 30 mins before departure time.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise The Josh Tours can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• TJT is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• TJT is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
• During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts. In such event, the hosts have the right to alter my itineraries or cut short the trip. In such an event, the hosts shall not be held liable to refund money.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tyres, engine failures or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• TJT can cancel booking at any time.
• TJT can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
Office No. 702, 7th Floor Marine Faisal Building, 10 Shahrah-e-Faisal, Karachi 75400