Quetta is the provincial capital of Balochistan, Pakistan and 9th largest city of Pakistan. The city is known as the fruit garden of Pakistan, due to the numerous fruit orchards in and around it, and the large variety of fruits and dry fruits produced there, the city was also known as Little Paris in the past due to its beauty and geographical location. The immediate area has long been one of pastures and mountains, with varied plants and animals relative to the dry plains to the west. Quetta is at an average elevation of 1,680 meters (5,510 feet) above sea level, making it Pakistan’s only high-altitude major city. The population of the city is estimated to be approximately two million.
Join The Josh Tours for expedition to explore the cold areas of Balochistan. Quetta – Ziarat tour exclusively organised by The Josh Tours.
Event Dates: 05, 06, 07 and 08 January 2017
LAST DATE of Booking: 25 Dec, 2016
Outsider (s): Rs.18,000/- Per head
Member(s): Rs. 15,000/- Per head
Main Tourist Attractions:
2- Ziarat City
3- Hanna Lake
4- Urak Valley
5- Quaid-e-Azam Residency Ziarat
Karachi – Quetta – Ziarat – Karachi: By Road (Luxury Coasters )
Quetta: SalsaBila Hotel & Restaurant
Ziarat: Ziarat Guest House
Day 00: January 05, 2017
Departure from Karachi 10 PM (12 hours travel Time)
Day 01: january 06 2017
– Arrival Quetta early morning – 4 hours rest in hotel
– Quetta city tour
– Visit of Hanna Lake and Hanna Urak Valley
– Night stay at Quetta Hotel on 3 person per room sharing
Day 01: January 07 2017
Departure for Ziarat Early morning after Breakfast-1 (3 Hours )
Visit of Quaid-e-Azam Residency
Visit of Ziarat Bazar
Guest House transfer
Night Stay in Ziarat Guest house on sharing basis
Day 03 – January 08, 2016
– Breakfast -3
– Back to Quetta
– Lunch at Quetta
– Departure for Karachi-12 hours Travel time
– Luxury Transport
– Air Tickets from KHI – QTA – KHI
– Hotel Accommodation for 2 Nights in Quetta
– Guest house Accommodation for 1 night in Ziarat
– Local Blochi Musical Night
– Local Blochi Dishes in the Dinner
– Facilities of local tour guide
– Quality Meal (03 Breakfasts – 03 Lunches – 03 Dinners)
ll FACILITIES NOT INCCLUDED ll
1- Personal trekking equipment.
2- Personal Clothing
3- Extras at hotels like hot / soft drinks, laundry, phone calls.
4- Insurance liability medical aid, and helicopter rescue coverage.
5- Any kind of expense incurred, if anyone leaves trip at any stage due to any reason.
6- Anything thing other than mentioned above in “Cost Include” area is not included in cost.
Terms and Conditions:
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Member should have to report 30 mints before departure time.
• Only 10 Kg Cargo bags are allowed & every member is responsible and have to carry its own luggage.
• Member must have to behave ethically with his/her fellow group members
• Otherwise company can cancel his/her membership at any time.
• Company is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Company is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No returns will be made in case of cancellation of booking before ONE day of departure date.
• Company can cancel booking at any time.
• Company can change terms and conditions at any time.
• Personal weapons are strictly not allowed.
• I understand to abide by the rules & regulation & by-laws of the company, to be enforce from time to time.
• I understand that the adventure/outdoor activities carry a potential risk of personal injury. I further undertake that neither
I nor my heirs or legal representatives shall raise any compensation from the company.
PAYMENT & REFUND POLICY:
100% Advance before announced last date of Booking
.25 % of Paid amount is refundable before 5 days of expedition.
0 % of Paid amount is refundable before 4 day of expedition.
LIST OF PERSONAL EQUIPMENT:
– Pea Cap
-Lighter or match stick
-Trekking boots / Durable Joggers
-Sandals / Chapples
– Personal Cloths
– Warm Clothes
– Warm Shawl
– Bed Sheet
– Warm Cap
For Booking & Details
Call: +92 333 3594811
Office No. 702, 7th Floor Marine Faisal Building, 10 Shahrah-e-Faisal, Karachi 75400