The caves of Gondrani, locally known as Puraney Ghar (Urdu: پرانے گھر), are carved into solid conglomerate rocks at several levels, and are connected by pathways. All the caves have small rooms with hearths and wall niches for lamps, along with verandahs or front porches.
During British rule, around 1500 caves were reported, but now only 500 remain. The caves are in poor condition and are slowly eroding. No conservation efforts have been made to protect the site because of poor accessibility and lack of knowledge of the archaeological site.
THE TRIP IS GOOD FOR?
* Families & Kids
* Corporate Groups
* Photographers & Explorers
* Adventure Enthusiasts
* Sightseeing Lovers
* University Students
Date: 25th September Sunday
Venue: Caves City, Balochistan
6:00 Am : Meeting At Millinium Mall (Place Will Inform By Call)
6:30 Am: Departure To Cave City
08:00 Am: Breakfast @ Winder (Anda + Paratha + Tea)
11:30 Am: Reach Cave City
11:30 – 1:30 PM : Explore Cave City
02:00 – 3:00 : Free Time
03:00 – 4:00 : Lunch Time
05:30 Pm: Tea Time
06:00 Pm: Departure for Karachi from Winder
08:30 Pm: Karachi
=============End of Tour =========================
Original Price Rs. 4,500/-
Discount Price Rs. 3,000/=
Own Car: Rs. 2000/- (Per Person)
Last date for confirmation: Thursday Evening
100 % Advance Payment
1ST COME 1ST GET.
Payment via online bank transfer or, direct bank deposit to the following bank account
Account #: 1234-1234-211275376
Branch Code # 1234
Account Title: Hammad Shakil
Bank Name: UBL Al Rehman Brand I.I Chandrigar Road.
Confirm your Payment by sending us the Payment
Receipt via Whtsapp on 0333-3594811 or Email us on email@example.com OR just sms.
List of Personal Equipments
• Sun Glasses
• Water Bottles
• Lighter or Match stick
• Torch with extra cells
• Tissue roll
• First aid basic medicines
• Carrying Bag
• Power Banks
• Sun block
Terms & Condition
Before requesting to register for tour, we encourage intending participant that he/she should read and understand the following terms and conditions.
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Member should report 30 mins before departure time.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise The Josh Tours can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• TJT is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• TJT is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
• During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts. In such event, the hosts have the right to alter my itineraries or cut short the trip. In such an event, the hosts shall not be held liable to refund money.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tyres, engine failures or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• TJT can cancel booking at any time.
• TJT can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
I understand that the adventure/outdoor activities carry a potential risk of personal injury. I further undertake that neither I nor my heirs or legal representatives shall raise any compensation from TJT.
I further understand that on adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
Office No. 702, 7th Floor Marine Faisal Building, 10 Shahrah-e-Faisal, Karachi 75400